- Chris August (well-deserved and quite an accomplishment considering he’s so new to Christian music; “Starry Night” is nominated for Song of the Year )
- Gerald Crabb (Jason Crabb’s father and a long-respected songwriter; co-write Song of the Year nominee “Sometimes I Cry” with Jason)
- Jason Ingram (one of the most sought-after songwriters and producers in the industry right now; co-wrote songs “Hold My Heart” recorded by Tenth Avenue North and “Lead Me” recorded by Sanctus Real nominated for Song of the Year)
- Joel Lindsey (co-wrote Song of the Year nominee “Love Came Calling”; well-respected songwriter in the industry)
- Wayne Haun (co-wrote Song of the Year nominee “Love Came Calling”; well-respected songwriter in the industry)
Jason Ingram leads now with 12 nominations which is the most anyone has received in one awards season. The 42nd Annual Dove Awards, hosted by Sherri Shepherd, will take place at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA on Wednesday, April 20th at 8 p.m. ET. The awards show will be televised on GMC, America’s favorite network for uplifting entertainment, on Easter Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 7 p.m. ET.